descrip

Professional Frameworks

CSA II - Initial Ideas

These are a few shots I've taken for my seasons brief. Just some initial ideas that i could maybe improve upon and use for my final.


 I thought these clovers would work well for a spring photo, however there were a lot of dead leaves in the background so i had to tightly crop the image and then edited the image to appear more green and fresh in photoshop. I think it worked out well but there are still a few dead plant in the shot.


This was a small flower I found and took a picture of in my room. I was thinking of maybe spraying it with water to look like dew and give more of a spring feel. I like the pale soft pink colour of the flower.







Again I like the colour of the grass and thought it would look good with drops of dew to give it more of a spring feeling.


I like this shot of a mushroom I found but thought that it didn't convey spring all that well.


This was a shot from my window, it was a clear day and did'nt look like autumn so i thought I could maybe use it. I edited the colours slightly in order to bring more blue out of the sky.







These baby mushrooms and green sprouts really give a feeling of freshness which I think is a big part of spring.