For our second colour studies assignment we were split into three groups autumn, winter and spring but were told to work independently. I was put into the spring group and was asked to look into my everyday environment and produce a photograph that somehow represented spring.
Spring
So far the ideas I'm considering are something along the lines of shooting a young plant or flower with dew or maybe some ice as if it was melting. Due to the current season of autumn it seems quite to find ideas that I'll be able to pull off so my image may have to be more symbolic than something like a typical spring scene.
Spring Keywords - rebirth, growth, life after death, melting
Colours
Spring colours to me tend to be soft and pale and get more vibrant the closer it gets to summer. These are typical colours I've chosen which I will try and incorporate into my image if possible
